Generate more revenue through demonstrating value to your clients.
For consultants, coaches, and independent professionals seeking to generate more income, this workshop is designed to teach and instil real-life, value-centred sales tactics which will help drive revenue in your business. In this course, we’ll be focused on using Insights, one of the sharpest tools in the value-selling toolbox.
What is an Insight?
An insight in this is a fresh perspective on your client’s problem as opposed to a solution; a chance to change the usual jargon in your sales meetings and nail the first impression. Insights are based on fact, cannot be an opinion, must be relevant to client’s market, need to be timely and create a sense of urgency.
In the workshop we’ll cover examples of excellent (and terrible) insights in various sectors. You’ll have the opportunity to generate insights for your business and test them.
Leave the course with sound, tested insights which will help you for years to come demonstrating value and driving your bottom line.
As part of the workshop, receive the following:
1) a clear definition of what an insight is: including five tests that most so-called insights simply fail
2) the opportunity to rehearse your insights before attending, so that you can check your insights against these five tests
3) the opportunity to present your insights to 15 peers and receive feedback
4) real examples of how insights have “swung” value-centred sales, narrated by the participants
5) how to deal with buyers who are not interested in being educated
6) tips on how to build strategic-alliances and ambassadors, who share your insights on your behalf, thereby extending your reach
7) a one-to-one coaching session afterwards with John Niland
What Others are Saying
Cost is £475 plus VAT which includes lunch materials and a one-to-one, individual coaching session with John, after the Masterclass. The course will take place in central London from 9AM to 5PM on Friday, November 24th. 15 total spaces available.
John Niland has been coaching, speaking and consulting on Value-Centred Selling for the last 17 years and is a renowned speaker at international conferences, professional meetings and webinars. John blends humour and practical tips to energise an audience. John’s expertise lies in teaching others how to defend a premium price and in optimising conversations with clients.