Value-centred selling focuses on achieving three key objectives. First, building trust with the customer, without which there is no relationship and hence no sale. Second, differentiating you from your competitors. Third, winning business at a premium price, rather than by being the cheapest supplier.
Key ingredients of the training:
- Connecting rapidly with customers
- Preparing insights before going to meetings
- Making space for discovery questions
- Uncovering value prior to offering solutions
- Reframing requirements
- Discussing budget before discussing fees
- Dealing with price objections
- How to use stories
- Cementing agreement, double-closing the sale
To schedule a session for your team, or to find out more about the next open course, email Pam: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN THE COMMUNITY AND STAY INFORMED
sign up to our newsletter for all the latest tips, advice and news.